There’s this thing going around on Facebook where people post their top 25 random things about themselves. I personally didn’t post one but my sister posted one and I found it absolutely hilarious and decided to post it here on my blog. I hope you all find it as funny as I do:
1. I have had 4 surgeries in the past 4 years.
2. Would love to open up my own school for students with disabilities.
3. Would love to pick up everything and move to Taromino, Sicily.
4. I do about 97% of all yard work.
5. I do about 95% of all house work.
6. I would like to have another boxer puppy.
7. I am the most happy when I’m with my son.
8. I would love to mingle with gorillas. Just call me Dian Fossey.
9. I would love to open up a restaurant or a bagel place.
10. I don’t know how to make bagels.
11. I can never write anything without Chris proofreading it first.
12. Chris proofread this.
13. I’m obsessed with organization and have been wanting to go to the container store FOREVER!
14. Hopefully for Valentines Day, Chris will bring me to the container store.
15. I’m supposively passive-aggressive. I don’t know about that, what do you think?
16. I’m self-conscious about several things. So much so that I can’t share them with you.
17. I hate the gladiator game. Chris, Dan….dorks!
18. During early high school years I attended a modeling school.
19. I have huge feet, size 11. HUGE!
20. I like to steal swords and gold.
21. I can watch a movie, people die, I don’t cry. If an animal dies, I will cry for an hour.
22. I used to go to Karate class and loved it, but it killed my back.
23. I hit a tracter trailer on the turnpike after spinning 4x in a snow storm. Car = Totaled.
24. I am a certified therapy dog carrier and have taken Sebastian to a lock-down school, retirement home, hospital, and a school for children with cerebral palsy.
25. In my adulthood, I have only pooped twice in a public place.